1.In which zone is the continental slope located?
2. What organisms would you expect to find below the low tide line?
3. I'm small and thin with large eyes to see in dimly lit areas. I have special organs to help me make my own light.
I eat drifting algae and plant matter and share living quarters with crabs, copepods, and snipe eel. In which zone do I live?
A) Abyssopelagic Zone
B) Bathypelagic Zone
1. The zone in which the continental slope is located is the oceanic zone. The correct option among all the options that are given in the question is the fourth option or option "D".
2. The organisms that you would expect to find below the low tide line are crustaceans. The correct option among all the options that are given in the question is the third option or option "C".
3. Abyssopelagic Zone is the zone where i live. The correct option among the two options that are given in the question is the first option or option "A".