what is the transfer of heat from a stove burner to a pan on the burner called?



3 years ago Comment

From the stove burner to the pan of the burner is called conduction.

Conduction is heat transfer through contact of solid particles. One particle transfer the heat to the particle next to it, and it the whole, the entire solid object receives the heat.