what were the causes of the great depression?
Some of the causes were: overproduction by farmers, consumerism (prioritizing spending above saving), speculation in the stock market, and uneven distribution of wealth.
1. CCC - Civilian Conservation Corps
2. CWA - Civil Works Administration
3. FHA - Federal Housing Administration
4. FSA - Federal Security Agency
5. HOLC - Home Owner's Loan Corporation
6. NRA - National Recovery Act
7. PWA - Public Works Administration
8. SSA - Social Security Act
9. TVA - Tennessee Valley Authority
10. WPA - Works Progress Administration